The TB050T-A provides a generous capacity of 50 x 2 mm in standard steel pipe, NC programmable control for bend angle and mandrel function. C axis is effectively managed through operator input. Positioning of Y and B Axis movements is easy with provided table adjustments, mechanical stop and interactive DRO screen for displaying current position values. TB050T-A is the ideal solution for prototyping or daily production.
- Mild steel tube capacity 50 x 2 mm
- 1-1/2″ Gas inches (3.7 mm) capacity
- 40 x 40 x 2,5 mm square tube capacity
- Maximum bending radius 200 mm
- Minimum bending radius 1.5 x Ø
- NC programmable C axis with manual X & Y positioning
- Two bending speeds
- Programmable bend sequencing and mandrel retraction
- Independent clamp and pressure die adjustment
- Micrometer wiper die adjustment
- Secondary hydraulic pressure die stabilization system
- Quick change tooling reduces set up time
- Tables available in 5′ (3mt) or 10’ (6mt) lengths; standard with pneumatic material clamping and DRO system for linear and rotational positioning
- Base machine converts to accept Ercolina non mandrel tooling
All Ercolina machines have downloadable material, available in PDF format.