Ercolina’s EFB220 uniformly cold forms a variety of materials including stainless, steel, copper and aluminum to 90° flanges in tubes 20 to 220 millimeter diameter with maximum wall thickness of 5 mm thick.
The innovative forming process uses a series of double conical tools to avoid swelling and deforming the flange.
Greater accuracy with minimum deformation results in less post-forming operations and higher productivity.
The EFB220 is equipped with a PLC control with 5.7″ touch screen to easily control settings and machine operation.
- 37° and 90° flanges
- 201 mm – 8″ gas max capacity
- PLC control, 5.7″ touch screen
- Extremely easy setup
- Quick change tooling
- Efficient: 30% cost reduction
- Heavy duty cast iron structure
- Double conical tools avoid swelling and deformation
- Consistent quality results
All Ercolina machines have downloadable material, available in PDF format.